Market Analyst - Sales Comparables
Location: White Plains
Posted on: April 11, 2019
What You'll Do Our Sales Comparables team is responsible for
locating and tracking commercial real estate property data in our
Company's nationwide markets. You will build and manipulate large
data sets for the commercial real estate industry to generate
comparative statistics and metro level reports that will ensure
strategic market coverage, as well as provide guidance and focus
for the department. On a daily basis, you will:
- Analyze metro market trends to proactively identify growing or
shrinking markets and determine what factors, sectors, governmental
regulations, etc. are causing changes.
- Conduct cross metro comparisons to identify, understand and
evaluate similarly and dissimilarly performing markets for
trending, forecasting and determining potential areas of team
- Create in-depth, market specific resource guides for use by all
- Work closely with Lead Generators and Lead Analysts to ensure
entire US market is being researched.
- Conduct deep dive analyses of third-party provided data versus
new leads to identify potential gaps in coverage and provide
recommendations for improving coverage.
- Build content into Reis's proprietary database from the ground
up by analyzing government records, print and digital business
journals, genre specific market reports, email newsletters, white
papers, google alerts, and specialty sources that vary per region,
state and city.
- Use analytical thinking to investigate real estate properties
- Train team members in research process and market assessments
to continually develop the team's research quality competencies.
Qualifications Required REIS fosters a culture of continual
improvement. We seek out people who are goal-oriented, highly
motivated, flexible, and always looking for ways to make things
better. In our Operations teams, we like people who are
detail-oriented, team players and not afraid of the phone!
- At least 1 year experience in Market Research or Data Research
- Demonstrated research experience in course work, internships,
and/or prior position required.
- High School Diploma required;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven research capabilities utilizing telephone, library, and
web-based methods a must.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel. Preferred
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry a plus.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree a plus. Degree in Real Estate
highly preferred. Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national
origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental
disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable
accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a
reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the
application process, please email .. This contact information is
for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire
about the status of applications. For San Francisco positions,
qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified
applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City
Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants
with criminal histories will be considered for employment
consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Click here to
view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information
on your EEO rights under the law. Candidates for Moody's
Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant
to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of
the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the
Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as
necessary. Market Analyst - Sales Comparables
Keywords: Moody's, White Plains , Market Analyst - Sales Comparables, Sales , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!