Commercial Security Sales Representative
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Company Overview: The next generation of ADT Commercial is here.
At Everon, we truly believe that our people are the difference -
for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of Everon, you'll have the opportunity
to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 100
locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of
solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career
advancement and growth. For more information, visit > Link
Removed or follow us on LinkedIn. > Link Removed Position
Summary: The Commercial Sales Consultant is a sales representative
that specializes in growing customer verticals within commercial
intrusion, fire, access control, surveillance products and
services. This individual will work within an assigned territory to
provide a consultative, integrated solution to potential and
existing commercial customers. Essential Duties:
- Create new market share through prospecting and developing a
new customer base.
- Strengthen existing customer partnerships within commercial
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads,
networking groups and cold- calling.
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily
production and customer relationships
- Provide security consultations to customers that include
design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution
- Promote and cross sell all ADT products and services.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and
operational counterparts. Qualifications - External Minimum
- College Degree preferred, must have High School Diploma or
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B sales representative,
preferably in the security, telecom or technology industry.
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools,
customer management, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience with integrated video surveillance, access control,
and fire preferred. Skills & Competencies:
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution,
negotiation, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the
ability to present to executives.
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Results driven
- Team Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinker Other:
- Must have valid driver's license issued by the State in which
they reside. Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages - Base + Uncapped
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplementary Insurance Plans
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending
- Paid Holidays. Pay and Benefits DisclosureThe salary range for
this role is $45,000 - $60,000 and is based on experience and
qualifications. Certain roles are eligible for annual bonus and may
include equity. These awards are allocated based on company and
individual performance. We offer employees access to healthcare
benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short term and long term
disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid
time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their
first year. Your accrual rate increases after your first year. We
also offer 6 paid holidays. ADT Commercial is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal
employment opportunities to applicants and existing employees and
evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, color, religion, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, and related
medical conditions), mental or physical disability, medical
condition, military and veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law. View the EEO poster here > Link
Removed . View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
here > Link Removed . View the E-Verify Posting here > Link
Removed . ADT Commercial is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability to search and
apply for a career opportunity, please send an e-mail to > Link
Removed and let us know your contact information and the nature of
Keywords: ADT, White Plains , Commercial Security Sales Representative, Sales , Hawthorne, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!