Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current
Customer Service Representative - Call Center job in Westchester,
NY. This is for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity or
temporary assignment. As a Customer Service Representative you will
interact with customers via telephone to provide information,
process transactions, and reply to inquiries about products and
services. Candidates will be given a list of deactivated accounts
who have received new marketing materials with the goal of
reactivating the account. If you meet the qualifications listed
below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Outbound and inbound calls. Customer
Service Representative - Call Center job include:
• Place a high volume of outbound calls
•• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or
troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while
maintaining high level of customer service
• Reactivation of dormant accounts.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School Education
• 1-3 Years of Experience
• Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Sales
Representative - Call Center job in Westchester County or any
related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer