Client Service Consultant
Company: SymphonyIRI Group
Location: White Plains
Posted on: October 11, 2019
What are the responsibilities of a Client Service Consultant*
To be successful as a Client Service Consultant you must possess
and be able to:
- Provide superior service leadership through exceptional
management of all aspects of content delivery for client; including
Client Satisfaction measurements as well.
- Accountable for building rapid rapport with key client contacts
and across functions within the highly matrixed IRI
- Responsible for ensuring flawless and timely delivery of all
restatements and seeking improvements in data quality.
- Looks for opportunities to increase client satisfaction with
database reporting related to continuous updates within the
databases including new item additions, executive level reporting
analysis and provide greater efficiency.
- Lead effective problem solving with client and internal
- Manage client services team to ensure project requirements are
successfully executed. - Lead presentations that deliver
insightful, strategic, and actionable answers for clients. - Create
indispensable, long-term, solution-focused consultative
partnerships; Establish trust based on demonstrated commitment to
quality and service.
- Coordinate client solutions across multiple IRI functions (i.e.,
CI, Analytics, Technology Consulting, etc.).
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews and team
leadership/development meetings. - Provide leadership on finding
efficiencies across the team (ways to enhance service excellence,
improve client satisfaction, cost savings, productivity, etc.).
- Identify and develop new service opportunities with client
- Suggest creative techniques, tools, and processes to improve all
aspects of client and team performance.
- US-based advocate for GOC and client advocate of key delivery
What are the qualifications*
- 6-8 years progressive years of experience
- Experience working with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex client
- Demonstrated experience within the CPG industry using syndicated
- Strong analytic and quantitative abilities, problem solving
skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and written/verbal communication
- Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships
and networks internally.
- Demonstrated resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with
business and corporate challenges.
- Demonstrated planning, leadership, communication, negotiation,
interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of client issues.
- Ability and willingness to recognize and respond to client needs
from a service perspective.
- Experience with IRI solutions (CDM is preferable but not
- Manages to budget, understands account financial dynamics,
suggests ways to be more efficient
- Proven ability to consult with clients to influence thinking and
drive IRI s business agenda.
- Advanced degree preferred
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the
world s largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media,
social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail,
over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their
businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to
uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most
technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn
more about us here and on YouTube.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package (health, paid time off,
401(k), etc.) with additional unconventional offerings such as
volunteer time off, flexible work arrangements, virtual doctor
access, etc., along with the unrivaled benefit of working with our
people - the best in the business.
We re thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business
challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly
uncover new aha moments! by closely collaborating with our
colleagues and developing competencies centered around the
following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional
excellence, Client growth, Innovation and creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the
Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to
working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals
with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because
of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send
an e-mail to Talent.Acquisition@iriworldwide.com and let us know
the nature of your request and your contact information.
Keywords: SymphonyIRI Group, White Plains , Client Service Consultant, Professions , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!