IT Governance Analyst
Company: Danone North America
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the
world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many
people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a IT Governance Analyst in
We have an amazing opportunity in our White Plains, NY office for
an IT Governance Analyst who will be responsible for the
Objectives of the role:
IT Project Portfolio Management
* Deploy common set of PMO practices, tools and templates for
portfolio, program and project level management.
* Ensure project management standards are followed for adequate
management and control. Provide project management methodology
training when needed.
* Prepare project portfolio KPI reports: roadmap, demand by domain,
project dashboard, etc.
* Manage projects as required.
* Support IT Internal Controls campaign including, among
o compliance assessment,
o evidentiary collection,
o critical application testing coordination and
o review of yearly campaign results, submission and closure
* Support internal and external audit IT-specific activities
* You have a bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business
Administration, Computer Science or a related field.
* You have a minimum of 3 years' progressive experience managing IT
programs and/or projects required.
* You ideally have a Project Management Professional (PMP)
certification or equivalent
* You are an expert in the use of project management methodologies
and tools, financial management, resource management, and
organizational change management techniques.
* You can communicate complex technical information to non-
* You have a strong understanding of purchasing planning processes:
Opex and Capex
* You are proficient MSOffice Suite, MS Project, Visio, and PPM
applications; e.g. ServiceNow.
* You are willing to travel up to 10%
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of
Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White
Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status,
genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Computer Science, Information Systems, Project
Manager, Change Management, QA, Technology, Management, Quality
Keywords: Danone North America, White Plains , IT Governance Analyst, Professions , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!