Automotive Service Technician
Company: Mercedes Benz Of White Plains
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Mercedes Benz of White Plains is seeking Service Technicians to join our team. If you're looking for a fast-paced, professional, and positive environment that rewards hard working, reliable, and team-oriented individuals, this is the right place for you!
Pepe Auto Group believes our success is attributed to our employees. Family-owned since 1968, we have continued to grow our business and culture while holding true to our values of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
At Pepe Auto Group, you can expect to work with the best. Our collaborative nature and mentorship capabilities has created a team of respectful and driven professionals. We believe in empowering our employees, which results in exceptional customer service. Our team of dedicated individuals encourages success among each of our members. We invest in our employees and promote from within often.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Employer funded Life Insurance
* 401 (K) Plan with Employer Match
* Paid Time Off
* Growth Opportunities
* Family owned and operated
* Discounts on services and parts
* Competitive compensation plan
* Paid Training
Technician Specific Benefits:
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided
* Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued manufacturer education with hands-on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards and requirements.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed, providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
* Past Service Technician experience required
* ASE Certification preferred
* A level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Must hold a high school diploma or GED
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Team player
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications, and able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid New York State driver's license
* Pre-employment background check is required
Keywords: Mercedes Benz Of White Plains, White Plains , Automotive Service Technician, Professions , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!