Sr Clinical Consultant, Cardiovascular
Company: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Sr Clinical Consultant, Cardiovascular
Company (Portal Searching)
FUJIFILM Healthcare America Corporation
FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation is a leading innovator in
diagnostic and enterprise imaging solutions designed to meet the
evolving needs of healthcare across prevention, diagnosis, and
treatment. Fujifilm's medical imaging portfolio includes solutions
for digital radiography, mammography, computed tomography, magnetic
resonance imaging, ultrasound, endoscopy, and endosurgery. The
Synapse Enterprise Imaging portfolio provides healthcare
professionals with the imaging and data access needed to deliver a
complete patient record. REiLI, Fujifilm's artificial intelligence
initiative, combines Fujifilm's rich image -processing heritage
with cutting-edge AI innovations to inspire a new tier of clinical
confidence. The In-Vitro Diagnostic portfolio provides the golden
standard of molecular based immunoassay technology for liver
surveillance, cutting edge clinical diagnostic chemicals for
leading laboratories across the country and diagnostic chemicals
for OEM white labeling products. The company is headquartered in
Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit
healthcaresolutions-us.fujifilm.com. Job Purpose: The Senior
Clinical Consultant, Cardiology shall be responsible for providing
clinical consulting for the project, report configuration, workflow
analysis, end-to-end testing, and go-live support to the
implementation projects. In addition, provide clinical support for
development, sales and company team members with respect to the use
of the company's products and serving as a consultant on behalf of
customers and company personnel in compliance with the company's
quality procedures. FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as consultant on behalf of
customers and company personnel.
- Provide advanced clinical expertise, workflow analysis, report
configuration, end to end testing for conversions, upgrades and new
- Provide product feedback and feature requests to the
development team to further enhance the product based due to
- Participate in Clinical Validations Testing for each software
release of the product to further enhance the overall accuracy of
- Work closely with development of documentation for software
releases and training to the teams.
- Drive process change to improve efficiency and customer
- Ensure compliance with all applicable requirements of the
company's quality management system.
- All other functions and responsibilities that may be assigned
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO
13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws,
regulations, and standards. Qualifications:
- Advanced Cardiac Sonographer. Technologist or Nurse
- 5+ years of progressive experience in medical technology,
devices, or healthcare industry, experience in Cardiology
- Bachelor's degree business related field and/or equivalent work
- Registered in one or more of the following:
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer RDCS experience in:
- Transthoracic Echo
- Transesophageal Echo
- Stress Echo
- Dobutamine Stress Echo
- Pediatric Echo
- Fetal Echo
- Registered Vascular Technologist RVT experience in:
- Registered Nuclear Medicine Technologist experience in:
- Registered Nurse Cardiac experience in:
- Cath, Peripheral Angiography, Electrophysiology Lab
- Registered Radiology Technologist experienced in:
- Experience in the Cardiovascular PAC's environment.
- Experience in digital imaging.
- Professional presence.
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple
- Successful experience in related field.
- Healthcare or software application or IT industry background a
- Medical imaging background.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably with end-users and
- Demonstrated end-user computer skills.
- Competence with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical support experience with excellent
- Ability to address and/or translate workflow requirements to
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive travel required.
- In addition to the above, all employees are expected to:
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.
- Help train and give guidance to other employees.
- Provide customers with the highest quality products and
- Understand and apply appropriate quality management system
- Promote Company standards of business conduct.
- The above description is intended to include the general
content of and requirements for the performance of this job. The
position will perform other related duties and assignments as
required. Physical Requirements: The position requires the ability
to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and
manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of
applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or
- Up to 75% travel required, based on business need. SALARY:
- Minimum Pay $85,550.00
- Maximum Pay $109,901.00
Keywords: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, White Plains , Sr Clinical Consultant, Cardiovascular, Professions , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!