Company: Vaco Staffing
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Client: Well-known Commodities Trading Organization Role:
Financial Analyst Salary: $75,000 - $95,000/annually +
BenefitsLocation: White Plains, New York (5 days a week in office)
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday) Job Description:
- Manages cash flow, banking operations, income, liability
obligations and assets.
- Prepare treasury reports which state the financial health of
- Monitors organizations' supply and transfer of money.
- Works with financial analysts and accountants to direct asset
- Monitor, manage and report daily cash management and liquidity
to ensure internal managed portfolio and operational needs are
- Prepare and coordinate daily cash flow reporting, cash and
asset transfers, and short-term trade support to maximize financial
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute financing
- Submit funding requests to financiers and closely monitor each
loan and maturity date so that we can manage loan repayments and
- Negotiate Letters of Credit and ensure discounting is made in a
- Acting as a liaison between Finance, Operations, Trading, and
Operating companies' management teams.
- Assisting with business development efforts including -
- Maintaining and building financial and operation models so that
we can forecast our financial needs.
- Analyzing new business opportunities.
- Manage sensitive and important information in a confidential
- Always protect the assets and interests of the company.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, White Plains , Financial Analyst, Professions , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!