Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: White Plains, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
This role will support Business Analysis activities for project hub
and Common App LEM projects
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- The BA will play a key role gathering functional and technical
requirements, conducting data mapping, preparing test plans and
scripts, executing testing, assisting with completion of Disaster
Recovery and Technology Impact documents, assisting with
stakeholder communications and change management.
- For this assignment, the BA will, at a minimum:
- Create Functional Requirements
- Create and maintain and user stories, acceptance criteria, test
cases in Azure DevOps
- Create business Process flow documents and Business process
- Create Technical Requirements document
- Create Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Create data mapping documents and Technical Interface
specification for electronic files (e-files)
- Create test strategy, scenarios and scripts
- Assist team in developing application support RACI and support
- Assist team with stakeholder communications
- Assist team with completion of provided Business Impact
Assessment and Technology Impact Assessment forms
- Weekly status reports. Meeting agendas, materials, and minutes
for weekly meetings.
- Demonstrated experience as business analyst in software
implementations or deployments Experience in project management
tools implementation project is a plus.
- Expertise in excel macros is a plus A deep understanding of
technical concepts, principles and terminology Extensive experience
performing data profiling and analysis, and querying data
Experience working on data integration projects Extensive
experience in developing detailed requirements - functional and
- Knowledge of data science concepts and extensive experience
gathering data requirements.
- Experience working within the Agile framework and employing
DevOps (Azure DevOps preferred) Excellent analytical, critical
thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with automated testing tools Ability to work in a
team environment with both employees and consultants is a
- Ability to communicate effectively across many different levels
of technical and business teams.
- Proven management and organizational skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced
Education & Certifications:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
from an accredited school, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of applicable experience, preferably in the area of
Business Analysis for IT projects including cloud computing and
Any of the following BA certifications is a plus:
- IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)
- IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis
- IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC)
- IQBBA Certified Foundation Level Business Analyst
- IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering
- PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA)
- Certifications in Agile, DevOps a plus
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity - This means a deep commitment
to each other equally, in an open, diversified team environment. We
strive to be as diverse as the clients and employees we partner
with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin,
religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. LanceSoft is a
certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, White Plains , Business Analyst, Professions , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!