Revenue Team Analyst
Company: Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Revenue Team Analyst
White Plains, NY
Wilson Elser is currently seeking a Revenue Team Analyst. The
position can be based in either our Stamford, Florham Park, White
Plains, or NYC (Midtown or Downtown) offices. We are amenable to
remote candidates in states where we have offices.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law
firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 900
attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in
London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms
identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law
Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- Bachelor's degree required OR High School Diploma or GED
Equivalent AND four (4) years office work experience minimum of two
(2) years experience in collections/accounting
- Knowledge of:
- General Accounting
- Microsoft Excel required
- Calculator usage and accuracy
- PC-Based Word Processing
- Grammatically correct English
- AS400 - preferred but not required
- ARCS 3 - preferred but not required
- Strong Verbal Communications skills with clients, attorneys and
other firm employees
- Strong Written Communications including the ability to read
- Business Telephone Etiquette
- Must be able to work as a team member and independently as
- Effective Time Management skills
- Must communicate on a daily basis with department management
and report problems and successes
- Must be proactive to prevent problems from occurring whenever
- Analysis of Aged Account Receivable Information to identify
balances that meet criteria for collection activity
- Preparation of follow-up letters and e-mails for all accounts
receivable balances that fall within the prescribed criteria for
- Telephone calls to client contact to discuss resolution of
accounts receivable balances that fall within the prescribed
- Tracking website status of invoices that are submitted
- Confirming that payments have been received from electronically
submitted invoices including successfully appealed items.
- Record all collection activities within the assigned
- Communicate all collection activities with the assigned
- Analysis of partial payments received from Clients and
participate in the appeal process.
- To produce written documents (e.g. letter, facsimiles, memos,
etc) that clearly convey simple and complex issues surrounding
- Review and reconcile payment histories by analyzing historical
- Ability to calculate percentages of invoice amounts utilizing
- To conduct oneself in a professionally confident, courteous
manner while communicating with the Regional Offices, Associates,
Partners, Senior Management, and Client Contacts.
- To verbally communicate simple and complex issues and inquiries
pertaining to collections in a clear and concise manner.
- To get along with colleagues in a shared and virtual office
- To keep Superiors well-informed on all progress and significant
developments in the performance of primary responsibilities.
- To independently produce quality work products.
- To meet daily and monthly deadlines.
- To follow prescribed procedures in the performance of primary
- To maintain neat, accurate, and current records.
- To lift paper file boxes weighing no more than 30lbs.
- Stand on a ladder (no more than three (3) steps) to reach
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
The annualized salary range for this position is $50,000 to
$70,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other
job-related factors permitted by law.
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their
clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying
online or sending your credentials toCareers@wilsonelser.comand
putting "Revenue Team Analyst" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and
bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and
valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race,
color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability,
citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by the law.
Keywords: Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP, White Plains , Revenue Team Analyst, Professions , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!