Senior Claims Consultant
Company: USI Insurance Services
Location: White Plains
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Why USI? USI is one of the largest insurance brokerage and
consulting firms in the world. Something special is happening here
with our more than 8,000 associates across the U.S. and abroad -
and we invite you to learn more. Unrivaled Resources and Support
The USI ONE Advantage - allows USI to deliver unique solutions to
our clients. This value proposition provides unmatched growth and
opportunity for our associates and, at its core, represents a
significant investment in our people. Unique Employee Programs and
Deep Community Engagement We turn care into action with our
award-winning wellness program, college scholarships for
associates' children, and financial help in times of need. Our
annual community service initiative engages associates in hands-on
regional service projects helping hundreds of thousands of people
each year. Industry-Leading Associate Rewards and Recognition In
addition to competitive pay, incentives, and benefits, USI
recognizes associates through our Summit Awards program, rewarding
excellence in those who build our brand each day. Committed to a
Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment USI values diversity and is
dedicated to ensuring a fair, diverse, and inclusive work
environment for all. Our diversity and inclusion program, "I'm With
U," advances these initiatives to champion our team members and the
communities we serve. Nationally Recognized as a Top Insurance
Workplace USI has been recognized as one of:
- The Top Insurance Employers by Insurance Business America four
years in a row (2018-2021).
- Business Insurance's 2021 list of Best Places to Work in
Insurance for the second year in a row.
- Forbes Best Large Employers in America (2018-2019).
- Ranked as one of Forbes Best Large Employers in America
(2018-2019). General Description:Responsibilities:
- Conduct claim reviews in conjunction with service plan. Monitor
and measure financial impact of USI reviews and communicate results
- Negotiate with carriers to develop special account
- Advocate on behalf of clients on claim denials, reservation of
rights, negotiating optimal coverage position.
- Assist client with evaluation and reporting of complex
- Review reserving accuracy on specific claims.
- Develop action plan and assist with resolution of complex/high
exposure or high-profile claims.
- Provide guidance on litigation management and medical
- Contribute insights and client solutions in USI team huddle
- Remain current with Carrier and TPA service and technology
capabilities, industry trends, development around key case law, and
industry claims solutions. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with internet-based programs and expertise in
Microsoft Office products.
- Strong understanding of loss forecasting, experience mods,
reserve analysis, collateral, etc.
- Expert business, negotiation, and data interpretation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must
effectively deliver messages to C-suite.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
#LIHybrid#LIRemoteUSI is committed to providing a full-suite of
competitive benefits for our growing population and its diverse
needs. We offer a wide range of health, welfare and financial
benefits including medical, wellness, dental and vision, 401(k),
flexible spending and health savings accounts, short and long-term
disability, life insurance and other unique employer-sponsored and
voluntary programs. USI also offers a generous paid time off
policy, paid family leave benefit as well as paid holiday time
Keywords: USI Insurance Services, White Plains , Senior Claims Consultant, Professions , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!