Analyst, Managed Output Assoc
Company: Canon USA
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Location: US-NY-White PlainsRequisition ID: 24062Category:
Product SupportPosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Responsible for assisting the account team by providing fleet
management support to clients. Supports site assessment project
teams, assists teams through the assessment and reporting process,
and prepares assigned project deliverables. Provides additional
support as assigned for special projects that include, but are not
limited to, on-site customer technology surveys and work flow data
collection for workflow illustrations (floor plans, flow charts,
data graphs etc.).
- Assists customer installation, implementation and redeployment
plans for account team review.
- Tracks and reports project issues risks.
- Collects all information for invoice generation and monthly data
relative to contractual requirements.
- Completes all reporting needs and develops appropriate
documentation, providing appropriate data for analysis and
- Identifies end-user training opportunities and advises account or
solutions integration team of those needs.
- 100% customer satisfaction.
- Provides suggestions and solutions regarding adjustments to the
fleet in order to optimize the client environment.
- Obtains basic knowledge of all EMSD offered solutions and
products through training.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 0 to 2 years of related experience.
- Experience in Managed Print Services.
- Intermediate Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be able to multitask, balance workload and follow up.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Comfortable communicating to both internal and external
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- May require minimal travel, including overnight stays (valid
driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. May require the transport of
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site , we
cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our
current postings, please visit us at .
#LI-NL1 #PM20 PI125799447
Keywords: Canon USA, White Plains , Analyst, Managed Output Assoc, Professions , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!