Customer Service: Work-At-Home Mandarin-Bilingual Customer Experience Reps
Company: Dish Network
Location: White Plains
Posted on: February 1, 2019
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service - Sling TV - that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
If you love providing world-class customer service, interacting with diverse customers, and are looking for a fulfilling career with immense opportunity, look no further! DISH's 9 U.S.-based Customer Experience Centers provide award-winning service to millions of customers throughout the nation. Customer Experience Representatives act as excellent information resources for billing, programming and troubleshooting questions including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience.
Bilingual WAH Customer Experience Representatives are responsible for resolving customer issues, preventing future callbacks through amazing customer service and intuition into customer needs, and promoting the award-winning products (like the Hopper w/ Sling) and services (like PrimeTime AnyTime) while operating at maximum efficiency and with the utmost professional courtesy.
Primary responsibilities fall within the following categories:
* Payments and Billing - accept payments by a variety of methods, offer self-serve payment solutions, explain charges and credits on the customer's bill, and resolve complex billing scenarios
* Product features - assist customers with pay-per-view orders, change programming packages, equipment upgrades, and educate customers about the many features of DISH's award-winning products
* Sales - use a consultative approach to educate and offer existing customers additional programming, and promote products and services to enhance their DISH experience
* Accurately respond to questions and assist customers (internal and external) with product features, installation, setup, and troubleshooting and hardware operations primarily via phone
* Supports Tier 1 technical support and customer service phone support for external customers
A Bilingual WAH Customer Experience Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
* Working flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
* Regular and predictable attendance
* Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
* Ability to multi-task; speaking with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
* Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide and assist them with questions regarding work order modifications, equipment modifications, as well as activation of customer services
* Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction; Quality, Up-selling, etc. You will be constantly measured on these metrics
* Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Bilingual WAH Customer Experience Representative will have the following:
* High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
* Six-months of related customer service experience and/or training preferred
* Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
* Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
* Ability to problem solve and use resources on proprietary software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
* Ability to work with minimal supervision in a remote location
* Bilingual proficiency-fluent in English and Mandarin
* Must be New York or New Jersey based
Internet Minimum Specifications
At Home agents must meet and maintain the following requirements:
* Minimum 7 Mbps download
* Minimum 1 Mbps upload
* Internet provider that's not fixed wireless or satellite
* All costs to meet and maintain these requirements, including repairs, Internet/ISP charges, and additional charges associated from their ISP are the responsibility of the At Home agent and are not reimbursed by DISH.
Data and Usage Caps
DISH prefers that At Home agents do not have bandwidth or data cap on Internet usage (caps lower than 250GB are not recommended). At Home agents are responsible for managing their data usage in a way that does not impact ISP connectivity, and they will be responsible for paying any overage charges associated with exceeding a cap.
At Home agents are expected to have 99% uptime.
Home Environment and Work Space
Agents must have a dedicated workspace at the home office (preferably a separate room) and must maintain the workspace in a safe condition, free from hazards and other dangers to people and equipment. Since At Home agents will assist DISH customers over the phone, personal disruptions, such as but not limited to children playing, dogs barking, loud music, and non-work-related phone calls will not be tolerated and may result in reassignment to an onsite agent role.. Additionally, dependent care and other family obligations must not interfere with job duties.
DISH reserves the right to inspect At Home workspaces to ensure business requirements are met. At Home agents must agree and understand that such inspections are necessary to ensure continuity of DISH's business and excellent standards of customer service.
At Home agents will be members of a larger virtual team, with support from a supervisor. There will be additional resources available such as team leads, help desk, and online tools. This is a structured environment and At Home agents will be provided a schedule they must adhere to.
Keywords: Dish Network, White Plains , Customer Service: Work-At-Home Mandarin-Bilingual Customer Experience Reps, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!