Account Executive, ES (Oklahoma/ Arkansas)
Company: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Account Executive, ES (Michigan)
Company (Portal Searching)
FUJIFILM Healthcare America Corporation
FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation is a leading innovator in
diagnostic and enterprise imaging solutions designed to meet the
evolving needs of healthcare across prevention, diagnosis, and
treatment. Fujifilm's medical imaging portfolio includes solutions
for digital radiography, mammography, computed tomography, magnetic
resonance imaging, ultrasound, endoscopy, and endosurgery. The
Synapse Enterprise Imaging portfolio provides healthcare
professionals with the imaging and data access needed to deliver a
complete patient record. REiLI, Fujifilm's artificial intelligence
initiative, combines Fujifilm's rich image -processing heritage
with cutting-edge AI innovations to inspire a new tier of clinical
confidence. The In-Vitro Diagnostic portfolio provides the golden
standard of molecular based immunoassay technology for liver
surveillance, cutting edge clinical diagnostic chemicals for
leading laboratories across the country and diagnostic chemicals
for OEM white labeling products. The company is headquartered in
Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information please visit
healthcaresolutions-us.fujifilm.com. Job Purpose The Account
Executive, ES is responsible for the generation of sales revenue
for the organization through personal interaction with prospective
customers within a given territory. This position is expected to
promote the use of core products within prospective customer
accounts, maintain current customer accounts to ensure a solid
reference base and educate the general market on the benefits of
the product. This position must establish a solid network of
reference with "partner" representatives who supply the same
customers with non-competitive products and maintain a thorough
understanding of competitive products and competitive positioning
to ensure success and become a true "Endoscopic Consultant" for the
customer. Has overall responsibility in achieving a 10% annual
increase of market share.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive salesrevenue and overall market
share inside the regional territory as directed.
- Pursue new business and develops new methods of attaining
- Implement strategic business plans to attain a 10% annual
increase of market share and achieving the goals outlined specific
to the position and territory.
- Direct the clinical demonstration process for qualified target
accounts within the territory as decided personally or directed and
pursue such accounts through the closing of business.
- Work with the Clinical Sales Specialist in coordinating the
pre-demonstration (pre-demo) process required to ensure that a
successful clinical demonstration process occurs.
- Nurture current customer accounts through routine call pattern,
product demonstration, product in-service and a positive
- Develop relationships with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians,
Biomedical personnel, Materials Management personnel, hospital
administration and outside consultants.
- Be a primary resource for the training of customers on the
proper use of equipment in the clinical setting.
- Be a resource for educational materials in the field.
- Become expert in the proper reprocessing techniques required by
AER manufacturers with products.
- Support of VIP customers as directed by direct supervisor or
HCUS- ESD Executive Management.
- Work with the Product Development team in the clinical
evaluation of new product prototypes and/or the clinical evaluation
of current product improvements. Reporting of any such clinical
evaluation will be directed by the Product Development team,
- Provide weekly and/or monthly reports to direct supervisor as
directed in a timely and consistent manner.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts to direct supervisor as
directed in a timely and consistent manner.
- Provide and maintain customer data for integration into a
future database application.
- Attend local, regional and national trade shows as requested by
direct supervisor or Executive Management.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Other:
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO
13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws,
regulations and standards. Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related
quantitative disciplines, plus a minimum of 3 to 5 years of field
sales experience desired.
- Ability to work well independently and take charge of
- Ability to excel in fast-paced, competitive environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow for development of solid
- Operate a computer effectively and efficiently, including MS
Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Proficient in use of MS Outlook and other email
- Able to professionally communicate with internal and external
- Effectively manage time and regional budget requirements.
- Must be able to multi-task and work on several projects
- Ability to write reports and relay information accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize customer requirements.
- Ability to speak in front of small groups of people.
- Ability to speak professionally and relay technical information
accurately and concisely.
- Ability to understand basic mathematical requirements for
discount calculation. Physical Requirements: The position requires
the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have
the listed capabilities:
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and
manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work
- The ability to lift and carry up to 25-50 pounds up to 20% of
applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or
- Ability to travel 75% of time - includes time spent in the
field and at corporate offices.
- Ability for overnight travel up to 50% (including weekends at
times). FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, White Plains , Account Executive, ES (Oklahoma/ Arkansas), Other , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!