Senior Associate, Investment Internal Wholesaler
Company: New York Life
Location: White Plains
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Location Designation: Hybrid
When you join New York Life, you're joining a company that values career development, collaboration, innovation, and inclusiveness. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. You'll have the opportunity to grow your career while developing personally and professionally through various resources and programs. New York Life is a relationship-based company and appreciates how both virtual and in-person interactions support our culture.
In partnership with the External Wholesaler, the Internal Wholesaler is responsible for developing and maintaining existing relationships as well as identifying and acquiring new business within their territory to meet sales goals for New York Life Investment Products. The Internal Wholesaler is responsible for providing insight and product knowledge via the sale desk
channels.In this role, you will make proactive phone calls to financial partners to share sales ideas, provide product information, gather marketing data and offer sales support as well as identify new sales opportunities. Responsibilities Include:
* Fielding of inbound calls from agents in regards to investment products and identifying selling opportunities.
* Make proactive sales calls on a daily basis with existing representatives to strengthen relationships and find selling
* Work closely with the Investment Consultants to develop and execute an appropriate business plan to maximize territorial
* Become a specialist in New York Life Investment products.
* Identify and convert dormant responsibilities into producing representatives.
* Assist in training of new associates.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
* Prior investment sales experience a plus.
* Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Posses excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Must have strong relationship building skills.
* Must be a detail-oriented, well organized and self starter with high energy and creativity.
* Series 6 or 63 preferred or must obtain with 60 days
* Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as various internet search techniques.
* Proven ability to pay attention to detail and multitask.
Salary range: $65,000 - $70,000 $65000 - $70000
Overtime eligible: Exempt, No
Discretionary bonus eligible: No
Sales bonus eligible: Yes
Click here to learn more about our benefits. Starting salary is dependent upon several factors including previous work experience, specific industry experience, and/or skills required.
Please note: At this time, employees of Group Benefit Solutions can be considered for open positions within Group Benefit Solutions only. Applications from Group Benefit Solutions employees for open positions within other New York Life businesses are unable to be considered.
Location Designation: Hybrid
Keywords: New York Life, White Plains , Senior Associate, Investment Internal Wholesaler, Other , White Plains, New York
here to apply!