Supervisor, ER Registrars
Location: White Plains
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Department/Location:Patient Access ED
Position Summary Supervisor, ER Registrars supervises the day-to-day operations of the Patient Access emergency department team and able to assist with the team's work as needed. Responsible for the oversight of the Patient Access emergency department team and assuring staff is adhering to all hospital policies and standards. Responsible to provide reporting of staff trending and performance standards to senior leadership. The supervisor is responsible to implement front-end policies and best practices as it relates to registration processes. This position supervises the employee workflow and performance. Provides direction and leadership to respective staff. Assures staff productivity, quality and customer service are monitored and meet the departmental standards. Assure reporting is provided to senior leadership as it relates to productivity, performance, and standards. Works in collaboration with department manager and multiple departments throughout the health system.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Minimum Education: Graduate of an Accredited College or University with a B.S. in Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years in Patient Access required, preferable in a hospital setting
- Strong leadership, management, and education of staff to revenue cycle functions
- Establishes and maintains an in-depth knowledge of revenue cycle principles, practices, procedures, regulatory compliance, and internal controls.
- Knowledge of hospital billing and reimbursement of insurance as well as third-party billing.
- Strong communication skill sets and abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office/excel to include reporting, Executive level required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities Includes the Following:
Keywords: nFuzion, White Plains , Supervisor, ER Registrars, Other , White Plains, New York
here to apply!