Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Job Number: 22-06855
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a
Project Coordinator for our client in White Plains, NY. -
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and
is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy
technology. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at
this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the staff in client's Treasury -
Investment Management project.
- The IT Project Coordinator role will provide Administrative and
Governance support to the Project Manager during the execution of
the client Treasury Investment Management project.
- Coordinate project meetings, communicate with stakeholders, and
facilitate project meetings as needed.
- Document meeting minutes and notes, gather and document updates
on action items from team members and stakeholders.
- Support the Project Manager in the communication flow between
the business and IT.
- Follow the IT Project Delivery process and the IT Governance
procedure to complete supporting Administrative documentation and
supporting IT Governance project documentation within targeted
- Monitor the project schedule and deliverables. Assist in
tracking progress and report updates to the project
- Coordinate project activities under the supervision of the
- Work collaboratively with project teams, IT teams, and related
business unit staff.
- Maintain communication between project team members and
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and/or reports as
- Proactive follow-up on action items, and outstanding requests
- Understand the software development process and experienced in
IT project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall).
- Strong and tested project coordinator skills including:
organization skills, communication skills, daily standups, creation
and presentation of data (updates, status, etc.,), vendor
- Organized, good communicator, deadline driven, planner, problem
solver, and agile.
- Ability to promote and maintain a positive and inclusive work
environment with project team members, co-workers, management, and
vendors by behaving, collaborating, and communicating in a manner
consistent with professional standards.
- Superior interpersonal skills to ensure open communication
across project teams. Ability to handle broad-based, often complex,
communication for internal and/or external audiences.
- MS Word, Excel skills, SharePoint, PowerPoint,
- Recognize problems or situations that will or may impact the
- Azure DevOps experience would be nice to have.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, White Plains , Project Coordinator, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...