Accounts Payable Representative
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Accounts Payable Representative
Job Number: 23-00009
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an
Accounts Payable Representative for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and
is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy
technology. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at
this rewarding opportunity!
- The Accounts Payable Representative purpose is to deal with all
aspects of vendor invoicing, including coordinating and working
with internal departments, processing intake invoices from vendors,
perform invoice verification, and ensure invoice charges are
- Ensure vendor invoices are in compliance with Prompt payment
Policy and client Expenditure Authorization Policies and
- The Accounts Payable Representative assists the A/P staff,
auditors, and vendors with A/P issues by researching and providing
information for resolution.
- Responsible for processing the data entry of the submitted
invoices from vendors, and performing invoice verification to
ensure that invoice charges are accurately and timely posted for
payment in compliance with Prompt Payment Policy.
- Perform invoice verification procedures prior to invoice
posting as follows: o Verify and confirm various Invoice Header
Data elements indicated on system are in agreement with individual
- Verify the vendor account and enforce client's Freight
- Verify Invoice Header Amount and Total Invoice Line items are
- Verify missing Header information and send vendor notices of
- Review notes made by Invoice Approvers and modify invoice
amount if appropriate
- Perform over 130 invoice transfers from Data Entry application
platform daily o Submitting the intake of mailed invoices into the
data entry system o Verifying data entry and performing
Confirmation of Fuel Trades
- Follow up with responsible parties internal/external in
obtaining outstanding invoice inquires and resolve identified
- Working knowledge of Data Entry and Invoice Application
- Basic invoice processing skills in large corporate
- Demonstrate basic problem-solving skills to address and resolve
Accounts Payable related problems in a timely manner.
- Capable to influence both Management and end users in accepting
system / procedure improvements.
- React appropriately to the needs of demanding environment and
resolve problems and provide our customers the best
- Basic oral and written communication skills to interact
effectively with all levels of organization internally and external
- Proficiency in use of PC and Microsoft applications including
Excel and Word.
- Capable to devise "work-around for unexpected system problems
in an emergency and follow up with long term solutions.
- Ability to enforce timely invoice approval by completing Data
Entry Intake to transfer invoices on daily basis
- Capable of maintaining good relationships with
- Great Working knowledge and experience in fully computerized
- Understanding of the complete procurement cycle and purchase
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, White Plains , Accounts Payable Representative, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!