Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 17, 2023
- Primary responsibilities will be working with Subject Matter
Experts to transform raw content and develop learning
- Build training courses from the tranformed content and
developed learning objectives for deliverey as face to face
training, Virtual Classroom training, or to deliver to e-learning
designers for elearning creation.
- Tranform training content into video scripts supported by
self-study materials and workbooks.
- Demonstrate outstanding written communication skills.
- Demonstrate outstanding oral communication skills. Work well in
Microsoft Office suite of software (Planner, PowerPoint, Excel,
- Work with Articulate and Captivate at an intermediate skill
- Work well with SMEs and other training team members.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of relevant
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce
solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and
retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT,
Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative,
Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating
veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce.
Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities,
be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs,
work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and
Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to
search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we
connect millions of people to new opportunities.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., White Plains , Instructional Designer, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!