Company: Sila Heating and Air Conditioning
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*_Job Description: HVAC Dispatcher_*
_You're the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you,
where you can create your own opportunities._
*_Who We Are_*
With over 30 years of delighting homeowners, our team of engineers,
certified technicians, licensed plumbers and system designers are
proud to deliver the highest level of expertise in the HVAC and
Plumbing industry. Whether it's a repair, replacement,
installation, or service, we have an unwavering commitment to
keeping you and your family comfortable and safe - season after
We guarantee satisfaction and are proud to have earned over 7,000
"A" ratings on Angie's List and its prestigious Super Service
*_What We Do_*
Do you have strong organizational, customer service, and
problem-solving skills? Do you like working in a fast-paced
environment and meeting the changing needs of the home service
business and its customers?
Then we want to talk to you.
The HVAC Dispatcher will learn from and work with the Operations
Manager of the White Plains, NY office, and work alongside other
Dispatchers and Customer Service Reps. The HVAC Dispatcher/CSR will
handle many facets of the day-to-day operations and will be a
valued player in support of the company's growth.
*_The Big Task_*
You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to
*_Key Sub Tasks_*
* Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent
* Ensure a quality customer service experience by relaying detailed
and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
* Update customers throughout the day on the technician's
* Oversee the schedule of the HVAC Technicians and providing
assistance and supporting field techs as needed.
* Handle inbound calls and make outbound calls as needed.
* Schedule, coordinate, and dispatch service calls in a manner that
* Order service parts, assign parts to work orders, and process
warranty claims with vendors.
* Assist in coordinating and managing service projects to ensure
project delivery of all manufacturer part and completion of jobs
and within allotted budgets and timelines.
* Follow-up on technician recommendations for additional services
and sales to customers.
* On-call as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
*_Desired Skills and Experience_*
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or similar
* 3+ years work experience in a professional environment
* Customer service experience
* Stellar time management skills
* Ability to get things done, overcome obstacles, and deliver
* Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal
* Interpersonal skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Intermediate to expert level computer skills, as well as working
knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Display a high level of service orientation
* Desire and drive to be the best
*_What We Offer_*
* Medical, vision, and dental insurance
* Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
* 401k Plan with company match
* iPhone and laptop
* A family. This is last on the list because it's most important.
We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring
when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll
come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long
friendships at Sila Services, LLC.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20 - $26 per hour
* Only full-time employees eligible
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
* Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
* Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $26.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* White Plains, NY 10603: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Dispatching: 3 years (Preferred)
* Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
* HVAC industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%5470547%
Keywords: Sila Heating and Air Conditioning, White Plains , Customer Service/Dispatcher, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!