Associate, Operational Risk (Control Testing)
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Office Status: Hybrid
- Assists and coordinates Monitoring and testing
- Assists the examiner-in-charge responsible for all facets of
Operational Risk testing engagements
- Assists in the development and refinement of testing
- Prepares information requests and announcement
- Performs assigned field work to validate the efficacy of
internal controls and direct oversight of assigned staff and their
- Assists in the preparation of work papers for each engagement
in accordance with department standards.
- Identifies underlying issues and escalation / validation
thereof with clients.
- Drafts issue memoranda and reports for issuance to
- Assists in the registration and tracking of identified issues
and corrective action plans to validate remediation
- Participates in the RCSA process.
- Assists in the consolidation and reporting of results within
local and Head Office reporting.
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, White Plains , Associate, Operational Risk (Control Testing), Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!