Personal Banker - White Plains, NY
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 19, 2022
270 Martine Avenue - White Plains, New York 10601
**Essential Job Functions:**
- Solution-based sales, delivering exceptional client service in
- Providing clients with ease, value and expertise by taking them
through financial wellness reviews and answering any questions they
- Developing strong partnerships with line of business partners -
focusing on client acquisition and deepening the relationship of
current clients; effectively managing internal and external centers
- Calling on a book of business, setting appointments, following
up on referrals, and going out into the field to obtain new
- Opening personal and business accounts (consumer checking,
small business, various deposit products, home equity, unsecured
lending, certificates of deposit, etc.).
- Sometimes supporting branch operations such as assisting with
client transactions on the Teller line and maintaining
documentation on interactions with clients.
- Ensuring compliance with operational, risk, security and audit
procedures and policies including appropriate documentation of
- All Branch team members are expected to act professionally at
all times, conduct business ethically, avoid conflicts of interest
and act in the best interest our clients and Key.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
(undergraduate degree preferred).
- 1 year of experience in developing current and new customer
relationships, achieving sales goals and building referral sources.
Experience with sales is more important than financial services
experience. KeyBank provides the tools and training, but we need
natural relationship builders who are great at sparking
- The ideal Personal Banker is sales-driven, self-motivated, and
competitive. The best bankers always know their numbers and find
ways to drive towards success.
- Interpersonal interaction skills and an ability to build
rapport in matter of minutes is vital.
- Foundational knowledge of sales and service techniques with
consumers and small businesses, including tele-consulting, outside
calling, prospecting and networking. Comfort going out on business
calls, overcoming objection, and asking fact-finding questions with
the goal of being helpful.
- A keen ability to manage your time and own your day - balancing
serving clients and growing your book of business.
- Demonstrated experience with influencing business partners and
leveraging centers of influence, as this role will require
significant influence of partners such as Key Investment Services,
Mortgage and Business Banking sales professionals.
- Proven customer service and communication skills and ability to
work in a small team environment.
- Working knowledge of PCs (MS Windows and Office Products
including Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work branch hours, typically includes Saturday
- Must have access to reliable transportation to facilitate
travel outside of the branches, including outside sales calls.
- Physical Requirements: Frequent mobility (5-8 hours) in an
office setting, ability to communicate face to face and on the
phone with clients, frequent use of hands to manipulate/grasp
objects, occasional bending and lifting from floor height, frequent
lifting of 1 - 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs.
**What It's Like to Work with Us:**
When we say our branches are like families, we mean it. Our
branches are typically small, tight-knit teams that support one
another and help each other grow. At Key we pride ourselves on
being a highly collaborative culture that wins by sharing,
networking, and supporting fellow team members . We also extend
that welcoming culture to the clients we serve. We are seeing
longer client tenure, higher savings growth and higher satisfaction
scores from clients who have gone through financial wellness
reviews. Our branch client impact stories are inspiring. We are
developing emotional connections with clients by helping them on
their path to smarter finances. Come join us, we truly do work that
Employees in this position are required to comply with all rules
and regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage
Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act). Employees hired or
transferring into this position will need to meet the qualification
requirements, in Key's sole discretion, under Reg. Z, prior to
acting as a loan originator in a consumer credit transaction
secured by a dwelling. Qualification requirements include but are
not limited to an assessment of overall financial responsibility,
character, and general fitness through review of a criminal
background check, credit report, and information about any
administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or
other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who
are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may
request reasonable accommodations by emailing .
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It
is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to
recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment
actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national
origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status,
or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Keywords: ManpowerGroup, White Plains , Personal Banker - White Plains, NY, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!