Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Wage: $15.25 an hour
Leave your old job behind! Fall into a new career with Hertz. We
are looking for Vehicle Service Attendants who take pride in their
work and drive customer satisfaction. If this is, you and you're
ready for your next destination then you have cruised to the right
Apply today and shift your career into drive for tomorrow!
Not only do you get to be part of an organization where you Drive
your Potential and Power your Passion you get major perks and
discounts! Just to name a few Hertz perks:
- 40% off any standard Hertz Rental
- Take advantage of Hertz negotiated discounts (t ravel, t
ickets, e lectronics, f ood, f itness)
- Credit Union
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Career Growth with hands on learning
How to Drive your future in working with Hertz:
- Conduct vehicle service and maintenance checks to ensure
- Committed to Hertz Gold Clean Standard with each vehicle
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Ensure fuel and all fluids meet all standards
- Transport vehicles throughout lot
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Be at least 20 years of age
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma
All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a
background screen and drug screen, - (note: the use of marijuana
will not be tested as a condition of employment).
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: Hertz, White Plains , VSA, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!