Account Executive - Employee Benefits
Company: AssuredPartners Inc.
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Account -Manager will work in collaboration with the
-Department Manager and service team to manage their client's
employee benefits plans and objectives. The Account Manager is also
responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with other
internal and external business partners and carriers to oversee the
client's employee benefits platform.
The Ideal Candidate
- An excellent problem solver, you thrive on making customers
happy and coming up with great solutions
- You have a strong sense of team work, and you are highly
- You are communicative and able to be effective via written and
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance
policies, Agency policies and procedures, and safety rules. Ability
to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
- Responsible for the strategic management of an assigned book of
business in conjunction with the Department Manager -to understand
the client's business and assist in developing Employee Benefits
programs and initiatives that support the client's goals and
- Coordinates and oversees the renewal process, including
marketing activities, understanding underwriting and renewal
development, and negotiating on behalf of the client. -
- The Account Manager will work with the production team and
senior management in conducting regular meetings with clients.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. - 2-4 years of related experience
and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: - -Life and Health
- Tech savvy; ability to learn multiple systems. Intermediate
skills in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal communication skills - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation
and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic
people who want to grow their career while helping businesses,
families and people thrive. - - -
We're proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker
in America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring
relationships that our employees build with our clients every
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that
matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most
importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
Keywords: AssuredPartners Inc., White Plains , Account Executive - Employee Benefits, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!