Principal AWS Systems Engineer
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 17, 2022
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we strive to build an
environment where our associates are in the driver's seat of their
professional development, while having access to help along the
way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of
their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our
associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go.
Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to
learn new things and be a leader every day.Come be a part of our
team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and
cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a system administrator,
including 5 or more years experience architecting and deploying
production servers in the cloud and on-premise, and 2 or more years
of networking experience.
- Strong background in managing hybrid environments, including
Windows Server and Debian-based Linux.
- Experience writing, testing, and documenting automation scripts
for both Windows and Linux.
- Expert incident investigation skills with an emphasis on root
- Strong written and verbal communication, including the ability
to convey complex ideas to any audience.What we'd prefer to see:
- Network experienceImpact You'll Make:As a senior member of the
Systems Operations team, the Principal Systems Engineer will lead
the configuration, performance, and maintenance of on-premise and
cloud infrastructure. The role will be hands-on and
engineering-focused, delivering core business initiatives to
- Work with leadership to execute a systems and infrastructure
- Lead new technology initiatives to enhance processes, security
posture, and uptime.
- Support and maintain critical infrastructure, including
servers, virtual networks, and storage.
- Lead team activities, including systems maintenance, backup and
recovery, and internal tickets.
- Mentor and teacher to fellow engineers on the team and within
- Maintain confidentiality and professional integrity while
accessing sensitive data.
- Document all technical information and team activities via
internal systems.#Argus#Dice#LP-EC1We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital
status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.TransUnion's Internal Job
Title:Acquisition Exempt, Acquired Associate
Keywords: TransUnion, White Plains , Principal AWS Systems Engineer, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!