Company: Canon Solutions America
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 28237
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for selling Canon's hardware and software
technology-based solutions to companies within an assigned account
list and within an established territory.
- Maintains and establishes business partnership with account list,
both new and existing customers.
- Prospects for new business opportunities through cold calling,
both in person and via telephone, in assigned territory. This
should lead to gaining new market share.
- Assists with upgrading existing customers in assigned
- Implements creative sales strategies in order to meet customer
- Performs extensive customer needs analyses and site surveys at
- Prepares proposals, presentations, and conducts product
- Established relationships with customer base in assigned
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 0-2 years of related experience.
- A minimum of 1 year recent business to business, outside sales
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid
working relationships with a variety of businesses.
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving
- The ability to work autonomously and excellent time management
- Some travel required within local market (valid driver's license
and acceptable driving record necessary).
In accordance with Westchester County law, we are providing the
anticipated base salary for this role, if filled in Westchester
County: $32,810 - $49,140. This role is eligible for commissions
under the terms of an applicable plan and a transportation
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our
current postings, please visit us at
#PM20 #LI-KM1 #LI-HYBRID
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, White Plains , Account Executive, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!