Company: Ampcus Inc.
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 16, 2022
- Monday through Friday ON SITE.
- For assignments based at White Plains Headquarters, the workday
consist of 7.5-hour paid workday plus a required 0.5-hour unpaid
- Paid for time worked only; there are no paid holidays, vacation
or sick days.
- Overtime is not permitted unless authorized in advanced.
- Contingent Worker is required to badge in and out of the
turnstiles located in the lobby for all daily entrances and
- We need to migrate old .NET framework application into .NET Core
- Also refresh the UI to support multiple form factors for critical
web applications. Also integrate with DevOps process.
- Some of these applications are critical to monitor generation
activity/load and site operations.
- Ability to start new code projects with latest technologies and
follow the latest tech stack and DevOps process.
- Collaborates well with the business product owners to define the
requirements and specifications.
- Design solutions to enhance automations wherever is needed.
- Work as the liaison between the other developers and
Keywords: Ampcus Inc., White Plains , .Net Developer, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!