Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Opportunity: Security OfficerPerform protective and enforcement
functions in a friendly and courteous manner to maintain a safe and
secure hotel environment.Potential Career Path Security
Supervisor/Manager Director of SecurityEssential Job Functions
- Patrol designated hotel areas.
- Respond to disturbances and emergency situations.
- Maintain daily activity log.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to guest and employee
- Prepare incident and other reports and communicate all related
information to hotel management.
- Access secured areas for authorized personnel.
- Complete incident/accident reports in a clear and concise
- Escort guests to their rooms or assist guests w/entry into
their rooms according to hotel standards.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Monitor TV cameras, if applicable.
- Perform bell person tasks and assist guests with luggage.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or related field preferred.
- Prior security experience desirable.
- CPR/First Aid preferred. Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching and climbing
stairs.What We BelievePeople Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve
Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own ItLocated in the Westchester
Corporate Park and situated right off Interstate-287, the HYATT
house White Plains hotel offers travelers access to popular local
destinations that include Westchester Mall, Rye Playland and is
only mere minutes from New York City.HHM is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any
other group protected by law.ID: 2022-40253 UltiPro Location
Description: 101 Corporate Park Drive White Plains New York 10604
US External Company URL: www.hershahotels.com Post End Date:
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, White Plains , Security Officer, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!