Customer Service Rep - I
Company: Amalgamated Life Insurance
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Ensure delivery of excellent customer service to members,
providers, clients and others through fast and accurate
communications, processing of requests and coordination with other
departments to resolve inquiries. Serve as the first or secondary
point of contact for moderate to somewhat complex inquiries.
- Place, receive and route a high volume of calls though a
telephone switch board.
- Supply information to callers and relay messages.
- Assist operations in generating applications, filing, EFT
- Prepare and research referrals for follow-up inquiries (e.g.
adjustments or outbound call backs).
- Maintain regular follow-up with policy regarding outstanding
- Review incoming written correspondence and formulate
- Update customer accounts as needed.
- Ability to avoid escalation and achieves a high level of 1st
- Effectively utilize training materials and resources to enhance
processing and servicing skills.
- Monitor call center work-flow queues.
- Communicate customer needs/trends and share ideas to improve
our service levels.Job Requirements:
- Use Call Center Best Practices to improve the service we
provide to customers i.e. headsets, Call Tracking, use CRM
- Answer a minimum of 11 calls per hour.
- Maintain a Customer Knowledge and adhere to policies,
procedures, Legal requirements.
- Possess a professional service attitude - Pass the Customer
- Excellent Communications Skills; verbal and written.
- Become an advocate for the customer by communicating customer
needs/trends and share ideas to improve the service we provide to
- Use the CRM and other systems/applications to tracking and
service our customers as required.
- Contributes to a Team environment but can work well
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Keywords: Amalgamated Life Insurance, White Plains , Customer Service Rep - I, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!