Snack Bar Attendant
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Westchester Hills Golf Clubis excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity of Snack Bar Attendant.Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Snack Bar Attendant:
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and
- Prepares and serves food and beverage items.
- Maintains organized and clean work area.
- Controls inventory through conscientious use and careful
monitoring of all food beverage products.
- Receives deliveries of product from vendors and ensures proper
- Reports to department manager when supplies need to be
- Stocks and inventories products.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the general
information of facility.
- Supplies support to food servers and beverage cart attendants
to ensure excellent service to members and guests.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws
and standard operating procedures provided by the
- Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the
Director, Food and Beverage and Chef.
- Reviews schedule for changes, calendar of events and facility
activities on a daily basis.
- Processes snack bar purchases with EZLinks point of sales(POS)
- Accountable for cash and check transactions.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Snack Bar Attendant:
- No Experience necessary but will train.
- Must be able to meet age requirement for serving alcohol and
has obtained Certified Food Handler's Card.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Experience using Point of Sales (POS) systems.
Keywords: Troon, White Plains , Snack Bar Attendant, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!