System Engineer/Network Administrator Level II
Company: Edu Tek Ltd
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 19, 2022
We are an established IT Services firm looking to hire an
energetic, motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills to
provide onsite technical support to our clients (desktops, servers,
network). Multiple work locations available throughout the metro
area. System Engineer Level 2 position available The position calls
for a hard working support engineers with varied skills ranging
from workstation support to network administration. Good
communication and organizational skills are a must. Definite
opportunity for growth within the company.
Certifications - CCNA, CCIE, Network+, ITTL Foundation or
equivalent experience Required Skill Set:
- Extensive experience as Cisco network engineer
- Strong troubleshooting experience of Cisco routers switches and
- Strong understanding of VLANS, spanning tree protocols, routing
- Strong understanding of IP protocols (IPv4 addressing, UDP,TCP,
DNS, DHCP) used when troubleshooting issues.
- Strong understanding of network monitoring applications.
- Strong Familiarity with ASA and/or Fortinet firewalls;
Configuration, troubleshooting, etc.
- Resource must have experience creating and maintaining ASA
and/or Fortinet firewalls
- Candidate must have extensive experience in creating,
re-routing and maintaining VPN tunnels
- Experience planning routing changes
- Firewall changes
- Ability to migrate VPN Tunnels
- Wireless a huge plus
- Handling several projects at a time
- Very good communication skills Server/Storage Management
- Ability to install network operating systems and perform more
- Advanced troubleshooting of operating systems
- Advanced network/local printing such as shared faxing and
- Advanced network administration such as directory and domain
- Management of group policies
- Cluster Hardware configurations
- Virtual server administration (Hyper-V/VM Ware)
- General NAS/SAN administration
- Implementation of patch processes for servers using bundled
solutions such as SUS, WUS and SCCM
- Maintain network backup solutions
- Integration of MAC OS and Active Directory
- Familiarity with Google Apps Design and Project Documenting
- Basic Infrastructure design including IP addressing and
- Server Centric diagramming and documentation
- General Network Diagramming and documentation
- Helpdesk reporting and ticket management Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree preferred but not required.
- Note: Clients require fingerprinting and background checks.
Candidates will have to comply. PI191088393
Keywords: Edu Tek Ltd, White Plains , System Engineer/Network Administrator Level II, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!