Accounts Payable Associate
Location: White Plains
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Req # 17336
White Plains Hospital Job Description
Title: Accounts Payable Associate
Job Code: (phone number removed)
Department/Location: Accounts Payable (220-7806)-Offsite
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Accounts Payable Supervisor or Designee
Participates in all aspects of payment processing which includes
the processing of invoices, check requests, cash application as
well as 1099 update and year end process.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities Includes the
1. Ensures the timely data entry of all invoices and check
2. Inputs requisitions of expenditures from special funds
(development & capital funds).
3. Performs cash application as required.
4. Reconciles discrepancies in conjunction with purchasing
5. Submits all matched documentation with discrepanies to the
6. Opens and alphabetizes all accounts payable mail.
7. Participates in the preparation, coordination and distribution
of accounts payable checks.
8. Files invoices, statements, problem mail and purchase
9. Compares purchase orders with invoices for accuracy and
10. Answers phone calls and letters/emails regarding vendor
problems with invoices and checks.
11. Participates in the process of scanning backup
12. Processes monthly, accrual listing for general ledger.
13. Cross trained to perform in other areas of general
accounting/finance as required.
14. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Education& Experience Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Basic Computer skills required.
Use of general office equipment including fax machine, copier,
Attention to Detail
Planning & Organizational Skills
Project Management Skills
Judgment and Decision-Making Skills
Maintains Composure under Stress
Keywords: nFuzion, White Plains , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!