Digital Content Specialist
Company: Wilson Elser
Location: White Plains
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Wilson Elser seeks a Digital Content Specialist for its Business
Development & Marketing Department. This is a remote position and
will be responsible for executing the firm's digital content
strategy, including writing content, developing/maintaining posting
schedules, applying user analytics across various platforms to
inform the strategy, and leveraging marketing content to support
practice team initiatives and client plans. This position will help
advance digital content from concept to completion, working closely
with various functions within the department and with attorneys and
staff across various practice areas and multiple jurisdictions. The
ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with CMS, social
media, and email marketing platforms, and possess excellent
interpersonal and communication skills. This position reports to
the Director of Marketing Communications.The FirmWilson Elser is a
full-service and leading defense litigation law firm that
faithfully serves our clients with more than 900 attorneys, across
42 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978,
we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American
Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the
nation's largest law firmsThe PositionQualifications
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in producing content for the
web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blogs,
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc), preferably from an agency,
corporate or professional services environment (legal or
- Demonstrated ability to write clear articles and social media
posts, with attention to spelling and grammar
- Depth of knowledge of and demonstrated utilization of various
social media platforms, and related management tools, such as
- Proficiency with social media analytics
- Experience building audiences online
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize and manage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Preferred candidates will have a medium to high degree of
familiarity with HubSpot Responsibilities
- Write and post content promoting firm and attorney news and
activities for website and firm intranet.
- Maintain website homepage and high-level pages to ensure
content is current and updated on a regular basis.
- Work within the business development and marketing department
to help drive practice team initiatives and client development
plans by leveraging content and content strategy.
- Utilize online content platform analytics, such as Mondaq and
Lexology, to inform thought leadership strategies.
- Advance digital content (written insights, podcasts, video,
etc.) from concept to completion.
- Manage business media surveys; provide director support
completing legal media surveys as needed.
- Capture and track case results reported to the Department
- Develop emails for thought leadership content and distribute to
practice team mailing lists; monitor email performance.
- Support mailing list management.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar for firm social media
- Develop social media posts and coordinate social media
- Utilize social media analytics to formulate digital content
strategy for the firm's LinkedIn and Twitter accounts to drive
traffic and engagement. Measure the results of marketing activity
to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Communicate with attorneys in various capacities, including
increasing social media engagement, requests for assistance on
social media, and answering related inquiries. Why Should You
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount PlansInterested?Wilson Elser is a firm who
focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please
consider joining our team by applying online or sending your
credentials to Careers@wilsonelser.com and putting "Digital Content
Specialist" in the subject line.We believe in creating a work
environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks
and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to
ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or
harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age,
sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or
any other characteristic protected by the law.
Keywords: Wilson Elser, White Plains , Digital Content Specialist, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!