Vice President, GBR Training
Company: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Location: White Plains
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Planning, Strategy and Information Services (PSI) VP will be
responsible for GBR training issues and GBR operational/process
issues within the whole of Americas Division, including front
office staff in North and South America (and when requested, EMEA),
and CDAD and other support staff. In addition, PSI VP will be
responsible for resolving NY-based data breaks between GBR and the
various accounting systems of the bank.
- Train new front office staff on the proper use of the
proprietary platform GBR and 'refresher' training to existing
- Provide topic-specific GBR training for credit department and
other non-front-office staff.
- Resolve staff questions on GBR; either directly or through the
GBR Q&A database Watson; develop relationship with GBR team in
Tokyo as an additional information source
- Working with BCDAD teams and various front office teams,
resolve the data disconnects between GBR and the various bank
accounting systems, as reported by Tokyo and AD units
- Mentor junior front office staff members, providing guidance on
correct application process and approval flow.
- Ensure departments with application related issues are timely
supported and their issues resolved.
- Participates in such other tasks, projects and/or initiatives
that may be required.
- Strong background in the operational processes of a front-line
- 12-15 years of experience in financial services
- Ability to use MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of GBR procedures and processes,
including GBR system and LIQ review
- Comprehensive knowledge of the operational processes of a
front-office marketing unit.
- Strong knowledge of bank's credit application and approval
- Proficient knowledge of LIQ
- Ability to build a network of relationships across the bank
with all marketing units, functional units, and levels of
- Strong sense of urgency, accountability and exceptional time
- Ability to act as a catalyst for change and drive innovation
throughout the business.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Understanding of the bank's culture, strong awareness of curent
practices and methods for 'how things are done here'
Keywords: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, White Plains , Vice President, GBR Training, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!