BI Project Manager (MMA Corporate - Remote)
Company: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Location: White Plains
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Summary: The National Project Manager for Business Insurance
provides support to the national business insurance team in many
ways. This role aides the ongoing development and maintenance of
our industry practices and centers of excellence, overall content
management and business insurance project support. This critical
role collaborates and facilitates with the team to oversee daily
operations of key initiatives.
Business Insurance Industry Practice & Center of Excellence
- Coordinate speakers, presentation slides and agenda for
Business Insurance (BI) Networking calls, Industry Practice
(IP)/Center of Excellence (COE) national calls, Strategic Marketing
calls, and others as needed.
- Send follow up meeting notes and replays to participants.
- Maintain Smartsheet agendas and project sheets for all groups,
including IP workgroups.
- Ongoing distribution and contact list maintenance using
- Post new content for Industry Practices and Centers of
Excellence and keep content fresh and relevant on the Colleague
Portal (Salesforce platform).
Project management support
- Build Business Insurance processes in MMA Playbook (Zavanta
- Manages the MMA University BI sponsors - tracks sponsorship
offerings and carrier participation, liaises with carriers and
leadership to schedule meetings or events, troubleshoots issues as
- Manages MMA University carrier training and development
programs and collaborates with MMA University team to appropriately
leverage training, promotion and product content from sponsors
- Spearhead new vendor solution projects and coordinates with
third party vendors on contracts, billing, onboarding, and issues
as they arise
- Other project management support as needed.
- Helps facilitate meetings or conferences; coordinates
logistics, scheduling, and participant communications
Business Insurance Content Management
- 3-5 years of experience in property & casualty marketplace and
agency operations or comparable field
- Skilled ability to keep multiple tasks on course for completion
at the same time with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently; Resourceful for answers within
wide range of content and systems
- Proven ability to interact with and create a network of
- Experienced in technology; ability to quickly learn new systems
and proficient use of the MS Office suite, especially Power Point
- BA/BS focused on Business or equivalent.
- Option for remote working and/or location in an MMA
This role is not eligible for remote work in Colorado.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many
backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and
clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and
comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare,
tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic
partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups,
volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information
about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
Keywords: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., White Plains , BI Project Manager (MMA Corporate - Remote), Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!