College Admissions Recruiter - Bilingual Spanish (Full-time)
Company: The Collage of Westchester
Location: White Plains
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The College Admissions Recruiter assists qualified prospective
students through the admissions process in an efficient,
professional and supportive manner using best practices in
recruiting and compliance. All recruiters set campus visitation
appointments, conduct in-depth interviews and tours of the campus,
and provide accurate information regarding programs and services in
order to assist potential students in identifying the CW program
that will best meet their needs. Ultimately, the Admissions
Recruiter will assist the College in reaching its qualitative and
quantitative enrollment objectives. Hours include evenings and
Saturdays. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed
an interest in the College in order to schedule campus visitation
- Meet with potential students to accurately explain program
offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with
the student's interests, qualifications, and career goals.
- Provide excellent customer service through professional,
consistent and effective outreach and engagement.
- Represent the College both on and off campus to prospective
students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved
in the college selection process.
- Attend all admissions department meetings and training
- Accurately account for all prospective student inquiries and
applicants and required admissions activity associated with these
- Complete daily activity reports.
- Ensure that all enrollment paperwork is completed accurately
and in a timely manner.
- Keep all required reports current and accurate, including
information stored in a student information data based systems
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all The
College of Westchester policies and procedures, State and Federal
laws and accrediting body regulations.
- Network and build strong relationships to generate personally
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure student
success and satisfaction.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events
and programs for groups and individuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required.
- Passionate about helping others achieve their educational and
- 3-5 years of successful experience in recruitment, sales,
customer service, marketing, public relations or other related
- Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to
effectively follow up and follow through.
- Experience with CampusVue, Velocify or similar SIS/CRM systems
- Ability to work well with and mentor others.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with the
professional use of social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as
well as part of a team.
- Must be able to work evening and Saturdays.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish a plus.
Please send a cover letter and resume to
Admissionscandidates@cw.edu. No phone calls please. Only those
candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: The Collage of Westchester, White Plains , College Admissions Recruiter - Bilingual Spanish (Full-time), Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!