Director of Culinary Operations
Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Location: White Plains
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Westchester Hills Golf Club in White Plains, NY is excited to
announce the exceptional career opportunity of Director of Culinary
Operations. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality
environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to
the clubs managed by Troon.
Responsible for all facets of multi-unit facility Food and
Beverage Kitchen departments including staffing, menu planning,
ordering, vendor monitoring, food production, inventory, catering
- Manages all major Food and Beverage Kitchen operating expenses,
set margins and manages against projections.
- Meets and leads regular scheduled meetings with Culinary direct
- Creates theme menus, ideas for ice sculptures, decorations,
banquets and special events.
- Directs ordering amounts, inventory levels, timing of orders,
receiving, invoice settling, and equipment maintenance.
- Implements and reviews Troon F&B Checkbook with facility
Culinary leader for each Culinary facility.
- Interacts daily with other department members that may include,
but is not limited to: Director of Food and Beverage, Director
Service Operations, Restaurant Manager, Catering Manager.
- Implements and or reinforces the satisfactory use of a F&B
Culinary centric software program such as our approved EZChef
program for all facilities
- Inspects, selects and uses only the freshest fruits,
vegetables, meats, fish, fowl and other food products in order to
maintain the highest standard in the preparation of all menu
- Maintains quality of food products and ensures consistency in
food delivery and standards.
- Measures effectiveness of the Food and Beverage Kitchen
department through the Food and Beverage profit and service
performance of the facility.
- Creates recipes and support materials, such as recipe cards,
descriptions, and pictures.
- Ensures that a quality sanitation program is followed
throughout the Kitchen operation.
- Ensures proper monitoring of storage (including temperature
setting) and rotation of food products to comply with Health
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning,
assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding,
and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving
- Manages department members that may include, but is not limited
to: Chefs, Cooks, and Stewards.
- Assures that effective orientation and Troon F&B
Certification training are given to each new associate. Develops
ongoing training programs.
- Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in
areas of labor, productivity, costs and other expenses.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service
by collaborating with front of house management and associates to
achieve guest satisfaction.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or
technical school; or five years' Executive Chef experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Food Safety and Applicable Sanitation Training
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to
perform the duties of the job
- Proficient in Food and beverage related computer software and
all Microsoft Office application software.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., White Plains , Director of Culinary Operations, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!