Company: Home Instead
Location: White Plains
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Come Join our Team We are looking forQuality Assurance
Interprets and implements quality assurance standards in home care
to ensure quality care to patients
- Field Work
- Patient care
- Team player
- Reviews and evaluates patients' medical records, applying
quality assurance criteria.
- Complies statistical data and writes narrative reports
summarizing quality assurance findings.
- May review patient records, applying utilization review
criteria, to determine need for admission and continued stay in
- Working under the direction of the RN
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Experience in Home Care
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Must Drive and have reliable transportation
- Basic computer skills
Keywords: Home Instead, White Plains , QA Agent, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!