Location: White Plains
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Numerator is a services-enabled tech and data firm that brings
together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to
help brands understand what people buy and why.
Numerator Surveys combines verified purchase behavior with
mobile surveys to unlock consumer and shopper insights that build
stronger brands. With the largest, most diverse consumer purchase
panel, we can provide unmatched insight into consumer influencers,
behaviors, and opinions.
As a Research Manager with Numerator Surveys, you'll be a vital
member of our team focusing on a core set of clients and ad-hoc
projects. Your responsibilities will include project and
questionnaire design through to final analysis and delivery of
results to your clients. You'll be the primary point of contact for
your client, with the support and partnership of a Research
Associate. Outside of project execution, your goal will be to serve
as a trusted adviser with your client - including looking for
additional survey opportunities as well as an annual business
review of accomplishments.
- Responsible for project design (including proposal writing as
needed), execution, and analysis of client-specific projects,
including questionnaire writing, sample selection, tab and
analytical plans, data weighting, and writing and presentation of
- Expected to be the primary point of contact for client,
supported by a Research Associate on each project and often working
closely with other members of client team
- Well-versed both in Numerator Survey offer and capabilities as
well as broad awareness of full suite of Numerator data
- Prepare annual business reviews as needed with key clients in
- Manage client workload with minimal supervision/oversight
- Expected to provide mentor-ship and training to members of the
Research Associate team as you work side-by-side on projects
- Travel, as required, to support the above responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of quantitative research experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial focus to thrive within our growth-oriented
environment, with a drive to contribute to our growth
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at varying stages
simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize accordingly while
maintaining superior client service
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a dispersed team
- Highly organized and detail oriented, committed to providing
the highest quality data and analysis to clients
- Analytic mindset with a penchant for strong data visualization
and delivering actionable insights to empower our clients
What We Offer:
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture- we work in an
open environment while working together to get things done, and
adapt to the changing needs as they come.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching.
- Strong support for career growth, including mentorship
programs, leadership training, access to conferences and employee
- Great benefits package including health/vision/dental, Personal
Spending Account, unlimited PTO, flexible schedule, 401K matching,
travel reimbursement and more.
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we'd
love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet
all the qualifications here. The tools, technology and
methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent
and interest over specific experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by the law.
While this position can be remote, Numerator is only able to
hire in many, but not all, states and provinces. In certain cases,
if you are not located in a specific area where Numerator is able
to hire, you may not be eligible for employment.
Keywords: 360pi, White Plains , Research Manager, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!