Clinical Laboratory Scientist - Per Diem
Company: Max Populi, LLC
Location: White Plains
Posted on: June 4, 2021
We have several openings for NY licensed Clinical Lab Scientists
in a general lab or microbiology or chemistry setting. Positions
are part-time and per Diem.
Performs Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis, Chemistry and Blood
Bank (when applicable) testing using automated and manual
techniques on a regular basis. Performs other duties as
Essential Functions and Responsibilities Includes the
1. Understands and adheres to the WPH Performance Standards,
Policies and Behaviors.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of hospital and departmental policies and
3. Attend staff meetings and in-services
4. Completes annual competency requirements
5. Ability to use laboratory computer system
6. Produce work free of technical and clerical error
7. Evaluate integrity of specimens and validity of test results
8. Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting on laboratory
9. Perform and document QC and remedial action when necessary
10. Successfully complete both internal and external proficiency
11. Prioritize workload and tasks
12. Inform supervisors of problems in a timely manner
13. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
New York State Medical Technologist license required.
B.S. or A.S. degree in Medical Technology or Laboratory Science
with one year of relevant hospital experience preferred.
ASCP or NCA certification preferred
Attention to Detail
Shifts:11:30 pm- 7:30AM HOLIDAYS
Keywords: Max Populi, LLC, White Plains , Clinical Laboratory Scientist - Per Diem, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!