As one of the original innovators in lending, credit, fraud, and
spend analytics, Verisk Financial integrates one of the industry's
largest sets of data to help banks, financial regulators,
retailers, and media companies grow their businesses. We combine
data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer and business
insights and integrate this data with the most technologically
Verisk Financial | Argusis a leading provider of intelligence,
decision support solutions, and advisory services to financial
institutions across the global commerce ecosystem. Our clients
include more than 50 top U.S., Canadian, and other international
financial organizations, regulators, payment providers, merchants,
and media. Argus is the leading source of segment-level portfolio
management benchmarking data, analytics, models, and advisory
services. We maximize value delivery to clients by combining
proprietary data sets, cutting-edge software and analytic tools,
domain expertise, and our unique results-oriented approach.
Customers worldwide use our services for tailored data management
solutions that include business intelligence platforms, profile
views, mobile data solutions, enterprise database services, and
fraud risk scoring algorithms for marketing, fraud, and risk
mitigation. Our clients gain competitive advantage from our
exclusive focus on leveraging global best-in-class analytics and
methodologies to help achieve their business and regulatory
objectives.To learn more about Argus please visit us
at:www.argusinformation.com.We are proud to be a part of the Verisk
family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk
(Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in
insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can
make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other
emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records.
We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending,
and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on
complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a
commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact
sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to
balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our
"returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the
workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual
Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market
innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize
value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work;
create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the
support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.
We've been recognized by Forbes as a World's Best Employer and a
Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement
and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Supporting live, production operational processes that produce
reports and analytics for our clients.
- Develop processes for linking data assets within our
organization to better enhance the information that can be provided
to our clients.
- Linking internal data assets to external data assets, to
further inform our clients in their analytics and modeling
- Manage and operate production environment, taking
responsibility for specialized operations while helping transition
tasks that fit standard operating procedures to a centralized
- Use validation tools and reports to enforce high data quality
for operational tasks.
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members
on project goals and requirements from internal clients.
- Develop applications to interface with SQL databases, consists
of designing tables, store procedures, views and functions.
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for
- Work with partnership and development teams to identify
potential new data sources and linkages.
- Develop proof-of-concept processes for solving and
operationalization linkages between diverse data sets.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software
engineering tools into existing structures.
- Employ a variety of reporting and visualization tools to
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and
- Work closely with onshore and manage offshore team to support
the production processes.
- B.S. + 2 or M.S. + 1 in Computer Science, MIS or
- Minimum of 3+ years related experience with relational
databases & SQL.
- 1-3 years of experience in a general-purpose programming
- Prefer experience with BI/visualization tools (ex: Tableau,
- Strong data management, analytical, communication and
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically.
- Ability to effectively communicate at different levels in and
across the organization and to articulate to non-technical and
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are
equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants
for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual
orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited
resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or
email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered
Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice