Director, IT Operations & User Services
Location: White Plains
Posted on: May 31, 2021
As Head of Solutions Design and Delivery, you are responsible
for designing and managing the delivery protocols, technology
services, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure leveraged by
the organization. You will be a trusted advisor and subject matter
expert to help the business transform operations into a more
integrated, digital operations by ensuring optimal and sustainable
IT service design and delivery. You will report to the Head of IT
North America and will be key member of the IT Leadership team
supporting business development activities which align to the
overall North America business strategic priorities. You will
possess a proven track record of developing strategies and
solutions necessary for organizations to foster the best in class
IT innovations. You can successfully manage multiple initiatives
and drive projects to completion (leveraging Agile Framework), as
well as having the capacity to work efficiently and achieve results
across functional areas in a constantly evolving work
Manage the company's IT Infrastructure, IT End-user Support and
IT Security services across all affiliates in North America
- Apply expert knowledge to lead and guide a range of strategic
activities across multiple technology platforms. Be the specialist
for the organization in the application of design principles and
processes (including agile frameworks).
- Champion and help define the IT architecture principles,
coordinate with project teams to provide expertise and guidance
which will result in an IT Solutions Architecture and Roadmap for
- Strategically manage the relationship with external partners
for IT Infrastructure and Services, ensuring right level of
expertise is available as required to maintain all aspects of
infrastructure and service delivery.
- Develop and implement strategies and plans to deliver best in
class client services, continuously improving user experience,
incident and problem management.
- Manage operational and capital expenditure related to IT in
line with the governance process in the business units, including
researching new products, presenting proposals to senior level
executives and identifying market opportunities.
- Create technology roadmaps and define migration plans to evolve
from current to future state. In coordination with peers, develop
and guide standards for the various IT pillars to follow design and
delivery patterns and best practices in product
- Manage the E2E lifecycle of all IT systems, including
wired/wireless networks, servers, PCs, operating systems, software
applications, and peripherals.
- Develop efficient incident and problem management processes to
lead to increased resilience in the technology landscape.
- Provide technical expertise and support during systems
upgrades, installations, adaptations, and maintenance
- Ensure the availability and the effectiveness of the IT
solutions, meeting or exceeding business needs
You have a Bachelor's degree with 8 to 12 years of related
experience or equivalent combination.
- You possess strategic, analytical, critical thinking and
problem-solving skills, especially in managing IT operations
- You are experienced in stakeholder management and have strong
communication skills with peers, vendors, staff and business
- You have knowledge of current trends in the field with
demonstrated experience with standard software applications,
including MS Office, Windows.
- You exercise independent judgment. This work affords
significant opportunity to act independently on assigned
- You have proven strong leadership skills and the ability to
develop a diverse team across multiple locations.
Keywords: Danone, White Plains , Director, IT Operations & User Services, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!