Manager - Projects
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Location: White Plains
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Roles/Responsibilities (5 - 8 day to day candidate's
- Extensive technical knowledge to design and develop
applications with Java, J2EE, Spring/Spring Boot, Microservices,
ibatis/myBatis, SOAP and REST Webservices
- Have good exposure to Docker, CI/CD pipelines, Git, JDBC,
- Architect efficient solutions in IoT projects.
- Prior experience with Agile methodologies with enterprise-level
application development projects
- Design, develop, implement and maintain our core Oracle
- Knowledge in improving Views and SQL queries
- knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and
performance monitoring standards
- Coordination with offshore team at different time zone.
- Effectively communicate and update management and team on all
- Take a pro-active approach in identifying potential problems,
recommend and implement the pre-emptive measures before the problem
- Participate in day-to-day project reviews
- Ensure delivery of projects within budgeted cost &
- Develop, maintain, and provide PepsiCo with documentation,
status reports, and performance reports
- Coordinate with PepsiCo's external stakeholders to obtain
required support for the engagement
- Establish Change Management and procedures.
- Publish weekly and monthly status reports
Required Qualifications (5 - 8 bullet points on must have
Java, J2EE, Spring/Spring Boot, Microservices, mybatis/ibatis,
SOAP and REST Webservices, SQL, Microsoft Azure IoT
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, White Plains , Manager - Projects, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!