MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Work collaboratively with audit teams to execute financial,
operational, compliance audits.
* Conduct planning activities to identify significant risks and
develop appropriate risk-based audit procedures.
* Research applicable policies, guidance, and regulations to
drive assigned sections of the audit with high quality and within
* Leverage existing data analytics and assist with build and
enhancement projects, when assigned.
* Interview key personnel to assess business processes and the
strength of their control environments.
* Identify meaningful value-added recommendations for management
to improve the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of controls
and related processes.
* Lead meetings involving various levels of management to
effectively communicate audit status, align on significant audit
issues and recommended corrective actions.
* Prepare audit reports, including clearly written, concise
audit observations that effectively communicate identified issues
and their related corrective actions to key stakeholders.
* At least 3 years prior public accounting or internal audit
* Certification is strongly preferred (i.e., CPA, CA, CIA, CISA
* Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and IIA standards required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Experience in developing written reports and delivering
presentations is preferred.
* Analytical and computer skills, including proficiency with
Excel/Word/PowerPoint, are required. Data analytics experience
(specifically with visualization tools such as Tableau) and ERPs,
such as SAP, is preferred.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time is required.
The client is a Fortune 500 organization that is focused on
growth and promoting a team collaborative environment.
* Amazing company culture
* Opportunity for growth and inward mobility.