IBM MDM InfoSphere Developer
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Location: White Plains
Posted on: May 30, 2021
Req ID: 108639
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a IBM MDM InfoSphere Developer to join our
team in White Plains, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- MDM professional with minimum 10 years of IT experience and
over 8 years of MDM experience with at least 2 end to end MDM
implementation projects in the last 5 years
- Designed the overall MDM solution, sets delivery guidelines,
prepares and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall
compliance to defined solution.
- Administer, Configure, and Develop MDM routines in IBM
- Work with the team to develop Customer Master, Address Master,
Policy Master, etc
- Build 360 views across various subject areas
- Accustom to Industry and Domain Best Practices and
Methodologies in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data
Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Works with Project Manager (PM) regarding scope, tasks, and
- Prepare Solution Design Documentation
- Create design and implementation of the overall Infrastructure
and performs the build and maintenance of the environment
- Required skills (Technical & Professional):
- 8+ Years of MDM Development experience with at least 2 end to
end MDM project implementation in last 5 years
- Experience in Data Stewardship Component of IBM InfoSphere
- Knowledge in Data Profiling and meta-data management
- Experience creating Customer Master, Vendor Master, Policy
- Experience with Address Standardization and other
- Experience building Customer 360 and Person to Person
relationship derivation techniques
- Experience on Business Data classification and creating data
- Expert knowledge on MDM functional components data sourcing,
data matching & consolidation, managing master copy, data
hierarchies, versioning & distribution
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry domains and experience building
MDMs in Insurance Industry.
- Ability to design the MDM solution driven out of the business
problems and technical requirements
- Must have experience as a technical advisor for installing,
configuring and deploying an MDM tool particularly IBM
- Advanced analytical / problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills both written and oral - Knowledge on
Data warehousing, Cloud computing (Azure preferred) , data
management concepts, data modelling.
- Strong ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- 5+ years' experience in IBM InfoSphere 11.7
- BS/BA degree in computer science or related field.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Developer, Consulting, Computer Science, Cloud, Information
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, White Plains , IBM MDM InfoSphere Developer, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!