Experis' Client is currently seeking an IT Project Manager for a
long-term contract assignment.
The role will start out remote but then be on-site in White
Plains, NY once the client has rolled out their plan for working
• Minimum 5?10 years of increasingly responsible experience,
including experience successfully managing various projects.
• MUST have experience in IT solution delivery processes,
procedures, and toolsets - DevOps, configuration management.
(please detail in resume)
• Bachelors Degree in a technical or business discipline. An
advanced degree is preferred.
• Understand the software development process and experienced in
IT project management methodologies Agile, Waterfall, and
• Strong and tested project management skills including:
Customer relationship management, Sponsor expectation management,
Risk management, Change Management, Vendor Management.
• Understand data governance, management & quality.
• Organized, good communicator, deadline driven, team builder,
leader, planner, problem solver, and agile.
• Ability to promote and maintain a positive and inclusive work
environment with project team members, co?workers, management and
vendors by behaving, collaborating, and communicating in a manner
consistent with professional standards.
• Superior interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, and
negotiating skills, to ensure open communication across project
• Ability to handle broad?based, often complex, communication
for internal and/or external audiences. Ability to diffuse
emotionally charged situations and use them to constructively build
greater shared commitment to end goals.
• Outstanding record of project management success, both in
results achieved and in use of professional methodology.
• Project Management Certification is preferred.
• Act as the bridge between the business and IT. Define and
manage the IT workstream and documents of projects schedule, tasks,
cost, changes/risks/issues via IT PMO processes, procedures and
tools for assigned projects. As needed, manage all project
• Monitor the project schedule, budget, and deliverables. Track
progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met
• Recognize problems or situations that are or may impact the
project delivery. Facilitate the evaluation of alternatives and
find solutions using a systematic, multi?step approach. Work
cross?functionally to resolve issues, mitigate risks and implement
changes. Analyze decisions and actions for their support of the
projects strategic direction. Work with senior management to
escalate and resolve more complex issues and risks.
• Manage the project with realistic resource plans for all
phases of the project including the handover to production
• Assess impact of technology requirements and constraints on
• Utilize IT project management methodologies Agile, Waterfall,
hybrid to drive technical solution delivery.
• Employ IT solution delivery processes, procedures, and
toolsets DevOps, configuration management, change management to
deliver stable, hardened, and scalable solutions.
• Manage IT project financials ? project budget and forecast for
IT external resources, hardware, software, labor.
• Ensure the solution and the team follow IT ITIL/ ITSM
standards, Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security
standards/policies, and other client technical standards.
• Fulfill requirements for the IT PMO and IT Governance process
including PPM Pro entries, project documentation standards, project
reviews, gate promotions as defined in the IT PMO Playbook.
• Work collaboratively with program teams, project teams,
various IT teams, and related business unit staff to maintain
thorough knowledge of the project objectives.
• Promote and maintain communication between project team
members and stakeholders and manage expectations. Prepare
correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required. Follow?up
on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution.
• The IT Project Manager role will support and manage the
execution of one or more client projects that require Information
Technology services. Responsibilities will include governance and
reporting and providing information for effective management
decision?making. Both waterfall and agile project delivery
approaches may be used.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)