Company: Subaru White Plains
Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 25, 2020
About Us The Premier Collection believes that its people are its
most important assets. The Premier Collection was founded on 4
business principles: Integrity, Fair & Competitive Pricing,
Excellence in Service and Respect for the Individual. Together,
everyone achieves more. We work as a team, best utilizing our
individual talents and skills to reach a common goal. Our teammates
are empowered and trained to be leaders within our organization. -
The automotive industry is rapidly progressing. Every day, The
Premier Collection takes the initiative to find ways to achieve
success through simpler, better, faster and leaner processes. We
work daily to invest in the improvement of our teammates and
develop resources to offer opportunities for personal growth and
development. We strive for excellence in all that we do. - Benefits
* Competitive hourly pay based on experience
* Commission + Bonus Opportunities -
* Opportunities for advancement
* Family friendly atmosphere -
* Multiple shifts available
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
* 401(K) Plan
* Medical Plan
Responsibilities* Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those
additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a
positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone
or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
* Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently
sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
* Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties,
services, and repairs.
* Maintain Customer Success Index at or above company
* Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as
* Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and
supervising of service department.
* Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
* Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster
positive employee relations.
Qualifications * Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Consistent record of service and sales success
* Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
* Team oriented and self-motivated
* Able to work with little supervision
* Clean driving record and valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Subaru White Plains, White Plains , Service Advisor, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!