Call Center Representative
Location: White Plains
Posted on: February 14, 2020
The primary function is to provide quality Customer Service to our
defined contribution and defined benefit plan participants. This is
a temporary position in anticipation of high call volumes when
security enhancements are implemented on the participant
- Successfully answer incoming telephone inquiries with an
emphasis on accessing and navigating the website.
- Troubleshoot participant's website access issues.
- Additional inquiry responsibilities could include but not
limited to, requests for general account information, concerns
related to contributions and withdrawals, how to make changes to an
account, and tax questions.
- Appropriately submits requests for research and follow-up, as
needed, after the initial call.
- Assist with email correspondence to participants.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Call Center/Customer Service experience
- Retirement plan knowledge a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have ability to multi-task and possess problem solving
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word,
Keywords: Pentegra, White Plains , Call Center Representative, Other , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!