Company: Amalgamated Life Insurance
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Under Attorney supervision, the Paralegal assists lawyers in
preparing and organizing various legal documents for production in
discovery and filing with the court. The main duties include
drafting and preparing court documents, correspondence, transmittal
of correspondence, factual investigation, basic legal research,
document discovery and organizing and scanning files for different
- Research and investigate the whereabouts of principals of
- Research and investigate the financial and corporate status of
- Prepare complaints and other court documents for review by
Attorney, filing with the court, and follow subsequent
- Analyze liability and assets of delinquent firms.
- Legal research/non-legal research.
- Factual investigations to gather evidence necessary to
- Prepare and file bankruptcy claims and periodically update
status of bankruptcy cases.
- Assist in preparation of reports for Boards of Trustees
- Occasionally assist in preparing for and at court
- Monitor status of cases referred to various Local
- Draft memoranda and correspondence.
- Monitor court calendar.
- Communicates with union locals, joint boards, Company staff,
court personnel, contributing employers and their attorneys.
Keywords: Amalgamated Life Insurance, White Plains , Paralegal, Legal , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!