Medical Malpractice Associate Attorney
Company: Wilson Elser
Location: White Plains
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Wilson Elser's White Plains office is currently seeking a
Medical Malpractice Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity for medical malpractice attorneys
to continue to develop in their careers by joining a team within a
large, national firm. Wilson Elser is open to hybrid/flexible work
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law
firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 900
attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in
London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms
identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law
Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in NY
- 3+ years of defense litigation experience
- Experience in Medical Malpractice preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is
- Independently manage a caseload involving medical malpractice
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and Partners
on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Opportunity to handle significant caseload of COVID lawsuitsWhy
Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and
National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount PlansInterested?
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their
clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying
online or sending your credentials to
AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting "White Plains
Medical Malpractice Attorney" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and
bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and
valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race,
color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability,
citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by the law.
Keywords: Wilson Elser, White Plains , Medical Malpractice Associate Attorney, Legal , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!